8% Commission Fee
$350 Catalog Fee
$200 PO Fee
You MUST include the following in the email:
-Copy of pedigree/papers
-Photo (does not need to be a professional photo for this)
-Short Video (required for riding horses)
-Any pertinent information (history, training, soundness, etc)
-Contact info (Name, Phone Number)
Horses will be approved based on a multitude of factors. You will receive an email with 48 hours with a decision.
Consignor Information & Process
1. Prospective consignors will submit their horse(s) for review through our website or email. Horses will be approved by our team of experts based on their quality, condition, breeding and training.
2. If chosen, owners will be required to sign a contract and mail original AQHA/Breed Registry papers and signed transfer to the Platinum Horse Sale office within 7 days to secure their spot. PAPERS MUST BE IN CONSIGNORS NAME, or you will be charged for an additional transfer.
3. AFTER APPROVAL, the following will need to be submitted as soon as possible.
1. Professional Photo (side shot) taken by a Platinum Approved Photographer
If your photographer is not on the list, please email the office for approval prior to having them come take photos.
2. Photos of the front/back legs of your horses taken on a HARD, FLAT SURFACE. These need to adequately show your horses legs and feet.
3. An accurate Height - MEASURED with either a stick or tape measure. This is very important to buyers.
4. Video - please ONLY send a YOUTUBE link. Please do NOT add music, videos will not play on the app with music
5. Vet Form - required for every horse, must be completed within 30 days of sale time.
6. Coggins - required for every horse, must be within 6 months of sale day.
7. Radiographs - suggested views are on the vet form. We HIGHLY suggest having radiographs done on your horse to help maximize their value.
PLEASE EMAIL THIS INFORMATION TO email@example.com
4. After horses are sold, we will receive payment in full within 48 hours. When payment is cleared, we will match you up with your buyer to make further arrangements on pickup and/or shipping.
5. We will handle all of your AQHA/Breed Registry Paperwork/Transfers. Payment for your horse, minus consignment fees and commissions, will be mailed within 14 days of sale completion.